6. The courtyard of a house. Dire Dawa, Ethiopia 2019
7. A pair of mantis on the leaves of a plant that I don't know its name, closing diaphragm in a shady area to get a black background and illuminated with two flashes with diffusers. The photo is rotated 90º.
8. Hut muse
9. Spending 2 weeks on the south island of New Zeland, nothing quite captured the feeling of being on the road and surrounded by amazing scenery other than this photograph.
10. Apollo captured at first light as it was warming up to fly
11. Nadadora después de haberse lanzado al agua. Fotografía realizada en una poza en la Huasteca Potosina. Para obtenerla me coloqué debajo del agua frente a un sitio en el que los nadadores practicaban clavados. Después de varios intentos decidí por esta debido a que las burbujas presentaban una composición estéticamente armónica.
12. This was taken in Dazhai Village, China. The woman is a member of the Yao Minority. This was taken with the light from one window. I like directional light that causes shadows. Taken May 8, 2019. Lens set at 32mm F/2.8
13. The big group of skiers enjoying the slope as they were all released from the cable car lift station except the one who preferred his own way. The picture was taken in Swiss Alps, winter 2019
15. An Oromo girl playing with ball and a Harari woman passing by. Harar, Ethiopia 2019
16. King penguins on South Georgia
18. humpback whale，Photographed in Tonga
19. The dusty and hard journey of the sheep herd in Bitlis .